Saturday, 16 March 2013

Sweethearts On Parade - Lenny Dee (1965)



After recently enjoying Inflight Entertainment's posting of Jerry Allen's excellent Sump'n Else album, I was reminded that I have some more Lenny Dee organ albums to post.

So we begin with this nice album, like the previously mentioned Jerry Allen album, was from the mid 60's, featuring a similar organ and beat sound, a little lighter, perhaps, but very Easy on the ear, and nostalgic for the era in its sound!

I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!

Album Preview- My Kind Of Girl

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mark! This, I believe, is the one LP by the wonderful Mr. Dee that I do not have...looking forward to giving it a listen tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for wonderful music. Hope you all enjoy this curio.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ck51fii0xn2rr0r

    Thanks again Mark from

    Al Gates
    Perth
    West Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/31911371/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again. Now I have to visit the other Lenny Dee LPs you've got here.

    ReplyDelete