Monday, 12 January 2015

The Cheesy Listening Album - Various Artists (2002)



Here is an early compilation which helped get me into the whole genre of Easy Listening!

Featuring many of EMI's Easy big hitters such as Joe Loss, Geoff Love, Manuel & Ron Goodwin, it was a good introduction to Easy before I started trawling the charity shops round my way, and found many of the original LP's these tracks appeared on!

I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!

Album Preview - Music To Drive By (The Joe Loss Concertium)

15 comments:

  1. http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/YJJcLtIP/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mark.

    I've been looking unsuccessfully for a track. May I ask whether any of your listeners might have a recording of Loving You (the Minnie Riperton song) by the George Greeley orchestra? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I'm really digin' the arrangements from the Ron Goodwin Orchestra. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great album Mark, thanks very much. Regards Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....so cheesy! Wonderful music. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What an engaging compilation of great performances from a group of performers that are all easy listening faves. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a collection. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to share, I'll enjoy this album with a very cold Heineken beer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D , Terima kasih buat tipsnya, sangat bermanfaat

    ReplyDelete