Friday, 13 March 2015

New World Championship Ballroom Dances - Joe Loss & His Orchestra (1979)





Apologies for the lack of activity, I have had problems with my computer, and my car, which have taken my focus away from here!

All seems to be back to normal now, so I have given the look of the site a quick refresh, and continue with sharing the best and newest albums in my collection!

Here is one of the few Joe Loss albums I did not have, indeed, I am pretty sure it was his last LP of original material (if anyone has information to the contrary, please let me know!).

The front sleeve was rather damaged, so I have given it a digital fix-up, the music is Joe Loss's usual rendering of then-current pop songs arranged for ballroom dancing.

If this is your thing, I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear a comment if you do!

Album Preview:

10 comments:

  1. http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/tY52GrHK/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful surprise !!!!!. Thanks a lot !!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark - a cha-cha version of In The Navy! How can one resist? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks. always a pleasure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun collection of tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mark. I'll take a Loss any time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to my new blog!

    http://rarerussianmusic.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete