Wednesday, 10 June 2015

...Y Olé - James Last [1972]





#TRIBUTE REPOST#

In tribute to the greatest of all the Lords Of Lounge, James Last, who died yesterday at the age of 86, here is a huge double album filled with Spanish and South American flavours!

A Spanish issue but with English writing, it is easy to deduce that this was marketed at British tourists as a souvenir of their holiday; the inside even comes with postcard-style photos of the resorts and sights of the Spanish Costas and cities, and the cover has a picture of Hansi himself dressed as a matador!

The tracks themselves [23 of!] hold few surprises really, but are still well worth a listen, featuring nice brassy runs though Granada, Brazil, Deliciado, La Bamba, Mexican Hat Dance, Patricia and Cherry Pink, but my favourite is the entertaining Valencia.

I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!

Album Preview - Valencia


Download James Last Valencia for free from pleer.com

10 comments:

  1. http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/XgXNkru0/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems there is an issue after extraction the files just wont play.

    VR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have downloaded the Out Of The Box single again OK by downloading the zip, clicking on Options and Download. If you have any more problems here is the zippyshare link:

      http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/lEG6We42/file.html

      Please re-download the James Last zip; I have just re-downloaded it and it downloaded and extracted fine.

      Mark

      Delete
  3. Thanks Mark,

    I managed to grab the Ole Last album, I think the issue I was experiencing was down to the file commander on my phone, then RAR was asking about encoding file names or something, nothing seem to fix it, but then I realised that the file explorer doesn't write to the external SD card directly, so a little bit of moving the files and all was well, no problems with the Last file on computer of course.

    VR

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you help me to download the allbum James Last - Happy Birthday Hansi (2012)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much. Could you help me to download the album James Last - Happy Birthday Hansi (2012)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I do not have that album.

      Delete