Monday, 15 February 2016

Guitar For Lovers - Al Caiola (1964)

 
 
#VALENTINE SPECIAL#
 
Sorry it's a day late, but here is a fine album from Al Caiola celebrating lovers everywhere!
 
 Full of guitar melodies with vocals coming through occasionally in the background, it is a perfect soundtrack for a night with a special someone!
 
Thanks to our friend and regular contributor Suffering Fools for bringing us another classic from Al Caiola, a name so well-known in the US, but virtually unknown here in the UK.
 
I have never seen any of his albums in any of the charity shops I have visited since I started this quest over ten years ago, so I for one am very glad to be hearing these albums I would not have had the chance to hear. 
 
I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview - Everybody Loves Somebody
 

4 comments: