Thursday, 25 February 2016

TV Music Spectacular - TV Themes Of Today (Record 1) [1978]

 
 
This box set of classic TV themes has been requested, so here it is!
 
I am going to be posting one album at a time, in order, as I am still in the process of recording them.
 
"Today" of course means 1978, but many of the themes are still well-known today.
 
Highlights of this first volume are 101 Strings' fine version of the theme from M.A.S.H., Tony Hatch playing a jaunty Eye Level from Van Der Valk, and the classic Galloping Home from Black Beauty.
 
I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview- M.A.S.H.
 

9 comments:

  1. http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/jYkJ3d2L/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark, this is a set I've been looking for forever! Now I'm finally going to have a copy :)

    Amazing share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mark, Looking forward to this set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky for me this is the day I chose to come visit your blog after an absence. Thank you for sharing this vintage compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groovy. I love hearing different versions of TV and movie themes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice tunes but for me the original themes are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this wonderful set .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete