Monday, 11 April 2016

I'll Walk Beside You - Alan Haven (1974)

 
 
One of the very best organ albums I have, this is a blend of 60's and 70's pop songs and standards almost entirely played by Mr. Haven, just drums and percussion are added.
 
The sounds range from laid-back and loungey, to laid-back and funky!
 
Not quite up there with Harry Stoneham's I Feel Good, I Feel Funky, but head and shoulders above most organ albums of the time, this album is a treat from start to finish and I hope you enjoy it; please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview - I'll Walk Beside You
 

5 comments:

  1. http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/icqs7isu/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one of the more common Alan Haven charity-shop finds. I'm looking forward to giving it a listen. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organ music of any kind is always welcome to my ears. Thank you, Mark.

    ReplyDelete