Saturday, 14 May 2016

The Easy Listening World Of Bacharach (Special ELW Compilation)

 
 
 Looking back at many posts I have made in the last eight years, at least two common factors appear. The Beatles, and Burt Bacharach.

I have posted a collection of Easy arrangements of classic Beatles songs some time ago, so here is my tribute to the living legend of Easy Listening, one of the 20th century's greatest composers.

Unlike previous compilations I have made, all tracks on this are from me, either from previously posted albums, or from albums yet to be posted.
 
 I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview - Do You Know The Way To San Jose (The London Pops Orchestra)


11 comments:

  1. http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/GtGTy2NH/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000thanks for this fascinating compilation! Your blog is great - I love it! Regards ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear this one!! Will comment after I give it a listen. Thanks!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great album, Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. This is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas gracias master!! Un cordial saludo desde Tucuman, Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the BB comp, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your compliment .You can visit my site .
    Most welcome

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the link to your site, Samuel T?

    ReplyDelete