Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Deutsche Starorchester - Various Artists (ELW Compilation)

 
 
 
Inspired by the Reader's Digest collections of the same name, here is my compilation of many of the German greats of Easy Listening, of which there were so many!
 
I am pleased to say that 14 of the 20 tracks are from my turntable; my thanks to the uploaders of the others.
 
I do realise that Norman Candler was born in Austria, but he did do most of his work in Germany!
 
I am currently without a turntable; due to improvements were are living away from home for the next few weeks, however I do have a backlog of albums recorded, but not yet posted!
 
I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview - Many Times (Norman Candler)
 

4 comments:

  1. http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/zs0G1lK3/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don't Like It German It's Yuck! Try This en France Musique une Chansons de Orchestres Is Better? I'm French et Italian Me Christopher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superb compilation, Mark. Big thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you, very interesting and unusual.

    ReplyDelete