Saturday, 31 December 2016

Moods Orchestral Vol. 1 (A Special Compilation)

 
 
 
Our friend Will Crump has sent us this fine instrumental collection!
 
From Will:
 
I have another little gem to share with you. This came my way and I knew after listening to it I had to share it with you guys. The orchestra wasn't named. It's a mystery orchestra or compilation of orchestras. The arrangements are really nice.
 
From myself and all contributors to Easy Listening World, I would like to wish all friends and visitors a very Happy New Year, with lots more to come!
 
I hope you enjoy this and please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview - Miss You Like Crazy



5 comments:

  1. http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/lkYk0p2Z/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sample reminds me of those Easy Listening 70's. Can't wait to hear the other tracks. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the music. Look in the archives and check out my other uploads. I'm sure you'll enjoy them as well. They include artists such as Manuel & The Music of the Mountains, John Gregory & His Cascading Strings, Franck Pourcel, & David Snell (Harpist)

    ReplyDelete