Wednesday, 21 December 2016

You Needed Me - The Anita Kerr Singers (A Special Custom Compilation)

 
 
Thanks to our friend Will Crump for this fine collection of vocal / instrumental tracks, mostly classic 70's pop songs.
 
From Will:

Hello to my fellow easy listening music lovers!!

I have a new album for your listening pleasure. It's a custom album by the Anita Kerr Singers I've entitled "You Needed Me". I think you'll enjoy these smooth, soft vocals.

If you like this vocal offering, please comment and let me know. Enjoy & Merry Christmas!!!
 
From me:
 
I am now back at home after the work on my house was just about completed, and internet connection has been restored, so posts should be more frequent from now on.
 
I would like to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
I hope you enjoy it and please comment if you do!
 
Album Preview - How Deep Is Your Love
 

9 comments:

  1. http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/w6rnAnAG/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita Kerr singers first place togheter with the johnny Mann singers. Fantastic. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine the disruption of house repair & internet cuts! Merry Christmas to you for all you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this group quite well from childhood, including their version of "I Say a Little Prayer". I'd been looking for their "San Jose" cover for quite some time. Thanks, Will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Will for all of your hard work in bringing us this compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEASONS GREETINGS

    Thank you greatly for taking the time and effort to share your love of music with us.

    Your generosity is very much appreciated.

    A multitude of knowledge that has been gained through exposure to your blogspot.

    Thank you.

    All the very best for 2017.

    Cheers,

    Douglas (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're all so very welcome. I really enjoy sharing this forgotten, largely neglected genre of music with those who truly appreciate it.



    ReplyDelete
  8. I have another little gem to share with you. This came my way and I knew after listening to it I had to share it with you guys. The orchestra wasn't named. It's a mystery orchestra or compilation of orchestras. The arrangements are really nice.

    http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/lkYk0p2Z/file.html

    Mark, will you give this new post the usual posterized treatment?

    ReplyDelete