Thursday 26 July 2012

20 More Vocal Charbusters - Various Artists





Not my usual type of post, but this LP was one that I couldn't resist from the Oxfam shop in Stockport.

A fine collection of great vocal easy listening from the 50s to the 70s.

I especially like the version of Lara's Theme by The Mike Sammes Singers, plus nice songs by giants such as Dean Martin, Matt Monro, Shirley Bassey. Rolf Harris's hit song Sun Arise, and a superb version of the Les Reed classic, Love Is All, by Malcolm Roberts.

MediaFire link here

8 comments:

  1. I can't download by rapidshare. Is posible upload by other site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Richard I reposted because Rapidshare emailed to say the file was about to be deleted as it had not been downloaded for almost 30 days. I am away on holiday until the 3rd August but will put the file on Mediafire upon my return.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Many thanks for your fine taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ou7hjq5e0e4g25/ELW_119_20MrVclCrtbsts.zip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mediafire link is incorrect as we get the message: "Permission Denied.
    "Somewhere My Love" by The Mike Sammes Singers may be available for download from Amazon."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,

    Mediafire shows that message when they detect that a file contains content available from a legal download site such as iTunes or Amazon, in this case the Mike Sammes Singers track. This happens fairly regularly, and so I cannot re-upload this album.

    Sorry,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about Zippy Share? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, but any sign of a copyright takedown and I do not re-upload.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete