Saturday 17 September 2016

Non Stop Pepsi Party - Denny Wright and the Hustlers (1974)




#REPOST#

This was one of the first LPs I found when I first started looking round the local charity shops, some years ago, but I have seen it again since, several times, the one ripped here being the one in the best condition.

It is around 54 minutes in length, and top quality from start to finish! Featuring the Shout About Pepsi track, as featured on the first Sound Gallery album, here it appears as part of a medley with Tequila and La Bamba.

Other highlights include fine versions of I Can See Clearly Now, Something, Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, very smooth sounding covers of Without You,Love Is Blue, and Sounds of Silence, with a nice rock 'n' roll medley to finish the album.

Every track is a winner, the album is one of my personal favourites, the track I post as preview, Roll Over Beethoven never fails to have me jiving round the room!

I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment!

Album Preview - Roll Over Beethoven


9 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/l4bdl5e6j5wze3i/ELW+047+NStpPpsiPrty74.zip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!
    I've sought a clean rip like this one for several years. Thanks, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good party record indeen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this amazing album I'm enjoying so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por este archivo, saludos

    ReplyDelete